1. 70% of women have never enjoyed with partners. Here is the result of research at the University of Chicago (USA). So is not there yet, reassure yourself, it is not alone. “Female sexuality works more as a response to the impulse,” says gynecologist Denise Coimbra. So the first step is to know what turns you on.
2. An orgasm can generate electrical charge of up to 244 mV (millivolts) A hell of a release of energy - the energy of five orgasms light a lamp! - Followed by involuntary muscle contractions, especially in the genitalia. Not to mention the increased heart rate, faster breathing and intense feeling of pleasure. So is the orgasm, which lasts eight to ten seconds.
3. Orgasm on the head to Maria Helena Vilela, director of the Institute of Sexuality Kaplan, climax is a phenomenon more psycho than physiological. The stimulus occurs in the vagina, but it gives the feeling throughout the body. So what prevents it from getting there are often psychological issues. The villains? Anxiety, fear and lack of concentration.
4. Vaginal or clitoral? The clitoral is more intense and fast. The vaginal, although less intense, lasts longer. That’s because the clitoris is a very sensitive area that responds more quickly to the stimulus. The vagina, in turn, requires constant stimulation and continued until the region is really excited. Physiologically, however, the two are equal orgasms. That is, a physical and psychological response to erotic stimulation.
5. Yes, it takes longer for women than men get excited, your body needs to pump blood to the penis. “The woman’s body works similarly, but as our sexual organ is more complex, we need more time to happen,” said Maria Helena Vilela. The male excitation is linear, grows rapidly and reaches its climax. The woman is diffuse, so it requires more time and concentration.
6. She had 222 orgasms in a row! The author’s achievement is a Danish. Were you jealous? Although uncommon, multiple orgasm is possible. After all, we do not need much time to recompormos after climax. If the stimulus continues, we can enjoy again. But the psychologist and sex educator Laura Muller warns: only 10% of women are born with a predisposition to multiple orgasms.
7. The female ejaculation is not a legend is not much research on the subject and few women can ejaculate - but the phenomenon is real. In it, a woman releases, the urethra, a clear liquid with no smell. “To do this we must be very excited for a long time,” explains Mary Ellen Vilela. Some experts point ejaculation is connected to the stimulus at the point G is located approximately 2-3 cm from the entrance to the vagina.
8. Post-coital nap is a necessity for masculine. Woman may take longer to come, but is ready in a minute for another. But the man needs more time to get excited again after the climax, because your body takes longer to recover energy expenditure and discharge of the hormone endorphin. The phenomenon explains why, after sex, boys tend to feel sleepy - the body is recovering.
9. Ovaries and uterus does not interfere with orgasm Women remove the uterus and ovaries are less able to get there as the others. “There is no relationship with organs, only with hormones, which affect both libido and orgasm intensity,” says gynecologist Denise Coimbra.
10. Ahhhh … What a good remedy! Having an orgasm burn calories, promotes metabolism, is good for the heart, improves sleep and immune function, relieve menstrual cramps and reduces stress. Side effects? Possible addiction!
11. Men can have multiple orgasm, in general, is followed by ejaculation. But the climax is different from pleasure. Therefore, according to Maria Helena Vilela, in tantric sex (a technique related to Indian philosophy that works with sexual energy), men can have orgasms without losing the erection.
12. Slows pain during orgasm, the body releases an extra dose of endorphins. “In the sense of well-being, the hormone the body anesthesia,” states Maria Helena Vilela. Explained that you just felt little pain the next day? Endorphin was blessed!
13. Age influences. At maturity, the women get to know better, and easier to reach orgasm. On the other hand, deregulated menopause hormones, affecting libido. The good news? With proper medical care, lost the fight menopause age x sex. And the winner is you!
14. Ensure your own! There are natural ways to prolong the male erection. “Avoid direct contact with the penis feel that your partner is very close to orgasm,” advises sexologist Maria Helena Vilela. Slow down until you’re almost enjoying is also a way to delay ejaculation. It did not work for him to handle? Then, ask the cat to continue encouraging you through caresses.
15. The position makes all the difference … “The number one tip is to choose the most comfortable,” says Laura Muller. However, some favor the “ahhh” female: · Lie on your stomach and ask your partner to penetrate her from behind. · Sitting on it, lean back. · Lying on his back with a pillow under your back, lift your hips and let your legs over the shoulders of his companion.